Entry to the performance site constitutes agreement to terms and conditions outlined below.
The Aviary Academy has taken every reasonable precaution to ensure the safety and security of patrons attending performances and will continue to ensure the highest quality of customer care is taken when dealing with customer related issues.
COVID Notice: Although efforts have been made to reduce or eliminate contact within the event, these efforts and social distancing may not prevent virus spread. No guarantees can be made that attendees will follow rules or guidelines. By attending, attendees voluntarily assume all risks related to exposure to COVID-19, and waive all claims against The Aviary Academy and associated parties for any illness or injury arising out of the event. The Aviary Academy and associated parties assume no risk, responsibility or liability for infections that may arise as a result of attendance at the event.
- The Aviary Academy shall not be held liable for injury, death, damage, loss, accident, delays or irregularity which may be occurred by either persons or defect in any venue or facilities used by the circus.We do not accept liability for additional expenses or inconveniences caused directly or indirectly by events which are beyond our control or are not preventable by reasonable diligence on our part including but not limited to war, civil disturbance, fire, floods, severe weather, acts of God, acts of government or any other authorities, accidents to or failure of machinery or equipment.
- Due to international copyright law, the use of video recordings or professional photography is strictly prohibited (phone cameras are permitted).
- The Aviary Academy is not responsible for issues arising at the performance to the behaviour of other patrons. (The The Aviary Academy will do it best to resolve issues as best as reasonably possible).
- All sales are final. Cancellation of an order is not permitted after the order is processed.
- All prices are listed in US dollars (USD).
- Children’s pricing is from 2 years to 13 years inclusive.
- Discount tickets, giveaway tickets and any other ticket offers are non-refundable and the resale is strictly prohibited.
- In the case of a resold ticket, The Aviary Academy reserves the right to refuse entry or refund. The bearer of the ticket may also be denied entry to the performance.
- The Aviary Academy and any event personnel reserve the right to cancel performances, change show details (pricing, location, venue, capacity, cast, show times & date) and refuse entry to any ticket holder at any time without notice.
- In the event of a cancelled performance, refunds will be automatically issued to people who have purchased tickets through Sarasota Box Office. They will be issued using the email address provided at the time of purchase. Please allow 5-7 working days for the bank processing.
- If a performance is cancelled moments prior or during a performance, tickets may be used at any subsequent scheduled performance. (please present ticket voucher for poof of sale).
- Acts are subject to change and The Aviary Academy reserves the right to alter the content of the show at any time without notice. This is not grounds for a refund.
- A convenience fee will be charged and will appear on your merchant credit card along with your order charges. The total amount is shown at checkout. By agreeing to these terms you signify that you have understood and agreed to this Convenience fee. In most situations, a Convenience fee is always added to the price of the ticket. We make every effort to keep this Convenience charge as low as possible. This fee covers a number of overhead costs.
- By participating in any “Aviary Academy” activity on Facebook or any other social media sites, you agree to do so in a respectful manner. The Aviary Academy reserves the right to remove any content that is deemed defamatory, offensive or a conflict of interest. The Aviary Academy reserves the right to remove irrelevant content deemed to consist of spam. The Aviary Academy also reserves the right to block individuals at any time or who repeatedly ignore the guidelines without further notice.
- All merchandise is non-refundable and there are no exchanges or upgrades.
- Special lighting effects may be used during the The Aviary Academy’s performance, such as but not limited to strobes, lasers or smoke effects.
After you make your purchase you will receive 2 emails.
1. Receipt for Payment and
2. Ticket Voucher with barcode for scanning.
If you do not see anything in your inbox, please check your spam folder. Ticket Vouchers do not need to be printed. Please show the barcode at the gate for scanning and admittance.
Our website address is: https://theaviaryacademy.com.
When visitors leave comments on the site we collect the data shown in the comments form, and also the visitor’s IP address and browser user agent string to help spam detection.
If you upload images to the website, you should avoid uploading images with embedded location data (EXIF GPS) included. Visitors to the website can download and extract any location data from images on the website.
When you submit feedback or questions via our contact forms, we will request your name and email address and some personal information. We use this information solely to respond to your enquiries and communicate with you and will only be shared with Sarasota Box Office and will not be shared with any other third parties.
If you leave a comment on our site you may opt-in to saving your name, email address and website in cookies. These are for your convenience so that you do not have to fill in your details again when you leave another comment. These cookies will last for one year.
If you visit our login page, we will set a temporary cookie to determine if your browser accepts cookies. This cookie contains no personal data and is discarded when you close your browser.
When you log in, we will also set up several cookies to save your login information and your screen display choices. Login cookies last for two days, and screen options cookies last for a year. If you select “Remember Me”, your login will persist for two weeks. If you log out of your account, the login cookies will be removed.
If you edit or publish an article, an additional cookie will be saved in your browser. This cookie includes no personal data and simply indicates the post ID of the article you just edited. It expires after 1 day.
Embedded content from other websites
Articles on this site may include embedded content (e.g. videos, images, articles, etc.). Embedded content from other websites behaves in the exact same way as if the visitor has visited the other website.
Who we share your data with
Data is shared between the Aviary Academy and Sarasota Box Office/Straw House Ticketing Inc. Order payment data is shared with our payment processor Stripe.
- We do not collect personal identifying information when you visit our site unless you contact us or place an order with us via our web-based email form.
- When you contact us or place an order with us you will be asked for the following personal information: your name, email address, mailing address, delivery address and phone number. We may share this information, and only that information which is absolutely necessary, with those third parties that are involved in the processing of your order. For example, Stripe, or the financial institution that issued your credit card.
- We do not share, sell, rent or barter any identifiable personal information to any third party without your permission.
- When you submit feedback or questions via email, we will request your name and email address and some personal circus information. We use this information solely to respond to your enquiries and communicate with you.
Security Capabilities and Policy for Transmission of Payment Card Details
For credit card transactions, your information is secured by using 2048 bit Secure Sockets Layer (SSL) technology, which encrypts information you input.
The Aviary Academy accepts Visa, Mastercard, Maestro, American Express, JCB, through Stripe for payment. Stripe is a secure site.
How long we retain your data
If you leave a comment, the comment and its metadata are retained indefinitely. This is so we can recognize and approve any follow-up comments automatically instead of holding them in a moderation queue.
For users that register on our website (if any), we also store the personal information they provide in their user profile. All users can see, edit, or delete their personal information at any time (except they cannot change their username). Website administrators can also see and edit that information.
Purchase history is retained indefinitely.
What rights you have over your data
If you have an account on this site, made a purchase, or have left comments, you can request to receive an exported file of the personal data we hold about you, including any data you have provided to us. You can also request that we erase any personal data we hold about you. This does not include any data we are obliged to keep for administrative, legal, or security purposes.
Where we send your data
Visitor comments may be checked through an automated spam detection service.
How we protect your data
We take safeguarding your personal data seriously, the handling of which is all locally password protected, our access to the internet and internet stored data is also locally password protected.
Contact The Aviary Academy:
Please email Info@TheAviaryAcademy.com for any enquiries.